Representative Riordan McClain (R-Upper Sandusky) encourages individuals throughout the 87th Ohio House District to submit their nominations for the 2022 Ohio Teacher of the Year. The program recognizes exceptional teachers for their work both inside and outside the classroom while also providing opportunities for professional growth.
“We have many amazing individuals around the district in our schools who care deeply about investing into the lives of our children,” said McClain. “Please take a moment to nominate one of our great educators.”
Before submitting the nomination, the following information will need to be collected:
- Teacher nominee name, email, grade level
- Building principal name and email
- School building name and phone number where the teacher nominee is assigned
- District superintendent name
- School district mailing address
- Ohio county where the school district is located
- State Board of Education District Number
- Your contact information
- A 300 word maximum nomination narrative describing why this teacher is being nominated. This will be shared with the nominee.
The deadline for nominations is April 9, 2021 and they can be submitted at https://teachingleadinglearning.wufoo.com/forms/2022-ohio-teacher-of-the-year-nomination-form/.