COLUMBUS – State Rep. Michele Lepore-Hagan (D-Youngstown) today announced local recipients of the BroadbandOhio Connectivity Grant program, totaling $1,700,027.31 for schools in Mahoning County including:
- $151,465.24 for Youngstown City SD;
- $141,154.35 for Austintown Local SD;
- $151,466.16 for Campbell City SD;
- $72,794.64 for Struthers City SD;
- $21,811.13 for Lowellville Local SD
“Providing our children with the best education possible during a pandemic has its challenges. I’m thankful this grant money can be put to use in helping our children succeed at such a critical time in their development,” said Rep. Lepore-Hagan.
A complete list of all recipients of the grant can be found at https://ohio-k12.help/broadbandohio-connectivity-grant/.